1. Reply to this post, and I will pick five of your icons. 2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose. 3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts. 4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
ChibiSydney from Vagrant Story. I made this one because all the in-game art is Really Really Serious and I have a weak spot for the combination of cute, fluffy, and evil. So this is ChibiSydney's "who me?" face. (I use it both for 'who me?' in the innocent sense and 'who me?' in the shamelessly scheming sense...)
ChibiSephiroth likewise. :3 I forget which doujinshi cover this one came from, but I like cute-and-evil and I also like tea, and I use it for both "ChibiSephiroth is not amused" and "tea" purposes (although I also use Calcifer for tea and other recipes... did I mention the cute-and-evil thing? XD)
I didn't make this one; chocofeather on LJ did. Both the 'd'awww so cute!' and Seph's 'wtf are you doing you overgrown featherduster' expression grabbed me by the neck the minute I saw it. :3 Someone's also going around with a more green-tinted version of this icon (I've forgotten exactly who) but since my screens tend to skew dark when I've dialed them down enough that they don't set off glare-headaches, I could see the detailing better on this lighter version.
Yet another ChibiSephiroth icon, this one made by freetimer_icons. I tend to pull this one into service for things like the KH/FB crossovers, chibiverse ficsnips, and anything else where Sephiroth's generally stunned/bemused/bewildered response involves some variation on "...", "*staaaaare*", and/or "*blink blink*".
Sydney from Vagrant Story again. I made this one for a general 'wooot!' sort of icon, only a little more dignified than 'woot!'. (Because I have no shortage of tongue-in-cheek icons for when I'm feeling goofy. :3)
And bonus rambles for the icon in this post -- I made the Kadaj "someone help me, I can't see a damn thing" / "lol haircut plz" icon for the Discworld/FF7 crossover fic with Granny Weatherwax and the Sephlings, because boy oh boy did it fit. (And yes, every single time he does that looking-through-the-bangs thing, I want to take after him with either scissors or embarrassingly girly hair clips, because I spent 6 years trying to grow out my bangs once I graduated high school and wasn't subject to my parents' haircut enforcements, and I hated the "can't keep them out of my face" stage with the passion of ten thousand burning suns...)
ETA, second batch of icon prompts from Jou:
- did I mention the thing about evilcute enough times yet? I use this for an all-purpose "cheesy grin" / "RUN IN FEAR FOR I AM PLOTTING SOMETHING YOU ARE GONNA BE SCARRED FOR LIFE BY!!! tee-hee" icon. Made by kigaru_icons on LJ.
- oh man, this one. XD This is the actually-small-enough-to-be-uploadable-as-icon version of my micro-AMV-in-a-GIF.... involving selective revisions of Limp Bizkit lyrics. *ded*
I think it kind of speaks for itself, and what it says is "what the hell were you smoking when you made that monstrosity?" According to the notes from the original post, though, yes I was both drugged to the gills and running a fever at the time.
- not actually "Zack and Kadaj after a hairspray accident"; it's from a Naruto doujinshi involving Kakashi (the silver-haired one) and Iruka (the dark-haired one). I wish I'd had the brains to note down who made it for me; even that many years ago, the story of my life involved getting free time to write "one of these days(TM)", so she put it on the icon for me. ^__^
- I needed Fran and Balthier for the No True Pair community fic set, so I went and found this one, shared by iconage on LJ.
- oh come on, you can't tell me he ISN'T doing the hair commercial I-take-my-shampoo-waaaaaay-too-seriously-and-in-rather-disturbing-ways hair-toss thing there. XDDDD The original art was from some FF7 compilation official art poster thing; I just cropped it selectively and there you go.